Monday, August 3, 2009

Full of Life

I learned two interesting things today:


1. Spider webs are invisible. I didn't notice this web until the sun shown on it just right at about noon today.
2. Spider Webs are strong. Above: Before. Below: After.
Even after rolling down my windows while going 65 mph, the spider web was still in perfect condition.

Now if I could just figure out why the spider decided my car is a good place for spider web, that would be good to know. Maybe I need to deep clean my car. Or perhaps closing my window completely (it was open a crack) would help too.

1 comment:

Ben said...

The spiders must believe that a lot of bug travel in and out through your car window. Whether this is true I don't know, but I'll trust the spiders. I took a picture the other day that had a spider web in it, and considered posting it on facebook...I'm glad I didn't cuz your web-pics would have put it to shame.