Monday, September 21, 2009

Arachnomaniac

I just noticed how the past two posts on here have been focused on spiders. People must think I'm arachnomaniac or whatever you'd call someone who is obsessed with spiders. I'm not. I guess I just have a slight fascination for them. Well, let me tell you about the spider in the previous post. I named her Buffy. She'd build a web every night right there on our door frame, enjoy the delicious bugs that flew into the web, and then take down the web and hide out in the corner of the door frame until the sun went down. Crazy spider. The sad story is that she's gone. One day she just disappeared. I'm glad she enjoyed our door for a couple of weeks. She's lucky we're not spider-phobic or she'd have been dead by now.



1 comment:

Ben said...

Buffy the bug slayer? I think you felt a kinship with Buffy due to your similar personalities--she was very systematic, almost numeric, about putting up and taking down her web.