Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Flying Free Trip #18: Albuquerque

When I told people that I was planning to go to Albuquerque, the most common response was, "Why?" in a tone that meant "Why would you ever want to go there?". I happen to really like Albuquerque a lot. For one, it's a whole lot cooler than Phoenix. Plus, they have a few really cool things--- the tram up the mountain, the balloon fiesta, and a good friend of mine.

It was a nice and relaxing trip. Friday night, I hung out with two friends of mine---one friend from high school that I hadn't seen in many years, and the one who lives in Albuquerque. It's interesting how fast time flies and how much our lives change in just a few years! Saturday, I rode a bicycle for a while (I love the outdoors when it's nice weather), watched a movie, got a ride to the airport in this amazing truck, and flew home. And I still had time to go out to the movie theater after I returned home. Great weekend.





4 comments:

Jackijo said...

He took you to the airport in that truck?!!

Julianne said...

Yes. Yes he did.

Geevz said...

Jealous you got to play with Brian!

Ben said...

two movies in one day, nice work