Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Whole New Me


My Mom would be so proud. I used to be the pickiest eater. And look here! Vegetables! Broccoli, zucchini, carrots, potatoes, tomatoes, onions. So maybe I left out the peppers, mushrooms, and olives, but hey, I'm getting there! I also ate at an Indian restaurant today (buffet style) for lunch, and enjoyed it. That's really saying something considering the last time I ate at an Indian buffet was with my mom and my older sister, and let's just say I told her I would never eat curry again.

Now, perhaps she would tell me that the extra cheese counterbalances the healthy veggies, but I think I'm still doing pretty well.

And to top it off, I had a healthy glass of 100% pure grape juice.







And a brownie. :D

2 comments:

Ben said...

That's really awesome, I wanna try your cuisine!

You're really coming around. Did I ever tell you that picky eating is one of my big pet peeves? I know I wrote it in the "random things about me" facebook note. And I think we talked about it. Let's just say, you are no longer one of my huge pet peeves! :D Just kidding. :)

I'm really pround of you!

Johanna said...

That's great!! What happened! Isn't food wonderful? I've always thought so :)