Sunday, February 3, 2008

First Time Skier

To begin my adventures of this blog, I went skiing for the first time in my life. After taking some quick beginner lessons (more like tips so you don't get stuck or die if you fall), and showing off my skills, my friends thought I was ready to move on. Here are the skills I showed them:



Shortly after this we traveled over to another trail which they said I would be fine on. I later saw this sign in front of the ski lift.

After a few elegant falls, and some not-so-elegant falls I made it down the mountain several times. Fortunately, I made it home without any injury at all except for perhaps a tired spell. Goodnight!

4 comments:

Crystal D said...

I never really seem to get a straight answer... do you mind telling me how much money it is to ski on snowbowl for a day? It's probably different for snowboarding...

Julianne said...

All inclusive it was $73 (rentals, skis, lift ticket). A bit pricey I think, but I had to do it at some point in my life!

Jay said...

Good Job Julie! In all the time I spent in Flagstaff I never went skiing. Well, I found your blog! So you have people watching now.

Ben said...

you are an amazing skier