Tuesday, February 26, 2008

New England

This weekend I flow to Rhode Island. Crazy eh? It was quite the opportunity. When I arrived, my luggage was no where to be found, so I decided to go shopping so that I would be dressed at least somewhat appropriately for my interview on Monday. Fortunately or unfortunately depending on how you look at it, I had a nice car. The lady upgraded me to a Volvo when I told her I didn't want it. Now, I hope I still get reimbursed for the rental car. Anyhow, I took a trip to Boston, MA that evening. Here are some of the sites I saw:
I don't remember the name of this building.

This is how all of the streets in Boston are. Parallel parking times 100!

This has some incredible American history with it. If only I remembered what that was.

The next day, I had my job interview and took a few pictures of Rhode Island:

The Gazebo outside my back door at the hotel.

I thought this bridge was pretty cool.

So cool, I had to pay $2 to get across.

2 comments:

Geevz said...

so beautiful! I'm so happy you have a blog.I couldn't believe you've been posting a month without me knowing!

Ben said...

so I take it you didn't get the job...