Monday, February 18, 2008

Take a Bath

It seems that I find something to keep myself busy every weekend this semester! This past weekend I worked on a mathematical modeling contest all weekend. You try and find an answer to one of these questions in the course of just one weekend. We chose the bath problem. I think taking a bath is far easier than the research required to even begin to get an idea of how to answer the problem. Still, having a real world problem to work at was fun and a good experience too. Side note: The only problem with being this busy is that I don't have time to do laundry, clean my room, or even buy groceries. I lived off cold cereal and canned soup all last week. Fortunately, a class got out early last Friday so I could buy a few more things.

Now just wait and see what I'm doing next weekend. :)

1 comment:

Ben said...

i want to take a bath today